Friday, April 16, 2010

hello

Come On YENLING

How can u be that lazy and HOW did you actually do that?
gosh


I didn't know why you could always sleep on the bed
and did nothing for your whole long day

I didn't understand why you could always do the last-minute works
I didn't know why you always skip your classes

You was reborn! You nearly died! okay!
come on buckle up! Stop slacking
learn more from your roommate mag!
She did more!!

She can always wake up in the early morning and
sleep at 10 or something
why don't you learn from her?
You are disturbing her! you know! OMG

I just can't understand why don't you go for your online test
instead of
FINISHed one hongkong series in 2 days!

How could you spend all your days just for online eating pee and watching dramas

wake up
wake up
wake up
my dear
I know you are not that bad yet

xoxo

*nag*

No comments:

Post a Comment