Saturday, May 30, 2009

H-A-P-P-Y



I would like to own an instant camera recently
I have bidden it on ebay.com.au for 1dollar.
Hope sb can bid it at higher price so that I won't get it.
I am not a shopaholic but just a three-minute insane conduct.
I have already got my iphone. N-O W-A-Y




I have to announce that I got my ticket to New Zealand.
I am so excited but fear for severe cold weather.
I am a typical malaysian girl who has never seen snow before.
I am a summer girl.






Fuckin exam is coming soon.
sucks.





I failed my on9 test of business finance
just got 11 out of 30
Changing major is under considering.
I am not interested in finance anyway.






Swine flu confirmed case increases everyday
I am about to leave Victoria
But I have to go to the International Airport
I have to wear my mask
And bring my hand sanitiser always in my bag






I am going to move again
Where is my new hostel
Let's wait and see
I just wanna get a cheap room
and after it I'll go back to M'sia








Exam period: 8/6 to 19/6
NZ period : 22/6 to 1/7
Adelaide period: 2/7 to 6/7

Amazing isnt it?


I am going to an underground city in South Australia (SA)
where its name Coober Pedy
Cool isnt it? It is locating 840km north of Adelaide
Crazy isnt it?
Yeah I am crazy

I am about to spend 2 days in train
is it? I don't know







After all
I will start my new trimester in Deakin University again.






Planning to Western Australia (WA) on October

Wah light up light up my life...



Sandsurfing... I am coming~

2 comments:

  1. WOw~~~
    I'm the first!!
    Haha, I think you're having a good life over there!
    Glad to hear that~
    MayBe I should travel more too~
    Hope to see ya soon in WA, but dun come when I'm having Exams or Assignments!!
    lol~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear.
    Thank you for coming.
    I will inform you for get prepared to welcome me.
    Yeah you really should travel more.
    Come to melb meet your old friend ms Slow.
    hahax

    ReplyDelete