Thursday, May 21, 2009

perception to my life recently



I would like to bahave Clownishly
Make everyone laughing

I would like to own
A full length Harem Pants
Denim (negotiable)
Track Pants and Jumper (winter necessary)
white singlet dress (coolest accessories I have ever seen)

But but but but but
I don’t have enough money to own all those things.

Sportsgirl: you are too expensive but gorgeous
Supre: you are awesome but wait me for a month more pls
Cotton On & Rubi shoes: I would like to own your boots
Dotti: I love you but I visit you seldom

AND
MELBOURNE CITY: I haven’t seen you for a long time
Where Have You Been? Tell me please
My weekend ticket Where are you?
Final Exam, Are you fuckin serious coming?
I lost myself and all the things listed above because of you

It doesn’t matter. I believe in time.


A legendary: Time flies without notice.


News Alert: I am going to New Zealand soon.


Sky Diving: I need your hugs. I can’t help myself as I have addicted to you.
Bungee Jumping: I don’t mind if you dumped me.
hahax



If I failed to do so I would like to be a wanderer.
Wandering around Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment