Strongly needed somebody to talk to me now.
I need you, no matter who you are what you are.
I am really curious about my result.
I did well in my second attempt of my online test and I think I did quite well.
But what is in the end is I just got 15 out of 30.
That's unbelievable as I can attempt the test twice.
The questions are exactly the same for two attempt.
I studied a lot before doing the test and I am wondering what had actually happened to me.
Rachel Wong
What is period cost? Can anyone give me an example regarding it?
What is management accounting?
I can't believe it! Shit
Anger comes to me now.
I can understand that online test will be harder than the examination because it is an open-book test
I can understand how hard the university is.
I can understand I am a second penultimate student now.
Why does everything is just like messed up?
I know
Not everything comes to an good end
including me
Talk to me now!
hey babe..u all right?
ReplyDeletebe cool be relax
hv faith..