Sunday, August 9, 2009

TB

TB = tuberculosis = 肺痨

One of the person from my uni had infected to TB recently.
I received a letter from the Victoria government stated I had contacted with this person.
It means I have the chance to get infected to TB.

The person is now studying at Faculty of Business and Law.
I made a call to my friends but they said they din get the letter.

I can't believe my eyes at the beginning so I saw the letter again.
It stated 5% - 10% who are infected to TB won't get sick at the time but few years later TB appear in your body.
Do I possible to get TB?
I am coughing right now.

I'm not sure. Kinda afraid inside my mind.
I would rather do the sky diving again but not TB

I will do the skin test on Wednesday and the result will come out on Friday.

Fingers Crossed, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment